The World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment held in San Diego California was a very impactful event which allowed the CaliBaja Binational Mega Region Exposure on the World Stage. The Forum surpassed our expectations and we continue to see the benefits of the relationships we fostered as hosts. "
— Timothy E. Kelley, Founding Member, CaliBaja Binational Mega Region
Conway, Inc. is currently accepting proposals for 2021 World Forum for FDI. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Benefits of Hosting:
- Position your region as location of choice for investment
- Feature regional destinations in intimate sectors tours with corporate decisions makers
- Showcase your location to corporate executive investors in a tangible and dynamic way
- Supplement your Marketing strategy and boost your visibility on the global scale
- Engage local stakeholders and the business community in promoting your location for FDI
2021 Submission Deadlines
Click here to request an RFP
- Proposals will be accepted through Friday, 31-August-2018 at 17:00 Eastern Standard Time.
- Evaluation of proposals will be conducted from Monday, 03-September-2018 through Friday, 28-September-2018. If additional information is required with any bidders during this evaluation window, the bidder(s) will be notified.
- The selection decision for the winning bidder will be made no later than Monday, 01-October-2018. Upon notification, the contract negotiation with the winning bidder will begin immediately.
- Notifications to bidders who were not selected will be completed by Friday, 05-October-2018.